$175 for the first session (60-minute Intake Session); $145 for regular sessions (50-minute sessions). Payment will be taken at the beginning of each session.
I do NOT file insurance, and full payment is required at each session. However, I can provide you with a receipt (also known as a superbill receipt) to file with your insurance. Please note that a diagnosis is required when filing with most insurance companies. The diagnosis becomes a part of your medical record.
I am typically considered an out of network provider by most insurance providers. To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully to determine your reimbursement rate. Some helpful questions you can ask your insurance company include:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have individual therapy, marital therapy, couples therapy, or family therapy benefits, or does my coverage include all of them?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is the coverage amount the same for an out of network provider?
- Is approval or a referral required by my primary care physician (PCP) before I go to a therapy session?
Cash, check, HSA/FSA cards, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Full payment of will be required at each session ($175 for the first session and $145 for regular sessions).
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Office hours are Monday through Thursday, both days and evenings. Day appointments begin on the hour (ie: 11:00a, 12n, etc). After school/after work appointments begin on the half hour (ie: 3:30p, 4:30p, 5:30p). After school and evenings tend to fill more quickly. Friday appointments are not available.
Request more information about scheduling here .
Questions / Scheduling Inquiries
Contact Connie at 615-545-7567 or connietaylorcounseing.com for further information.